Linksys Extender Setup
Linksys Extender RE6500 Setup through Manual Method
- To begin with, plug into your Linksys WiFi extender to an electrical power button.
- Today, connect your Linksys extender to the router with WiFi manner or through an Ethernet cable.
- Launch a web browser and see the linksys .com web page or click on the default Linksys Smart WiFi extender IP address.
- When you access linksys com, a new window will automatically pop up your desktop's screen, requesting Linksys extender login credentials.
- Input the correct information and then hit the'Log In' button.
- Practice the onscreen guided directions.
Linksys Extender Setup Using WPS Button
To perform linksys extender setup through wireless protected installment (WPS) process, follow the below-mentioned measures:
- make sure that your home WiFi router is installed correctly.
- Today, plug-in your Linksys WiFi range extender in a power switch.
- Wait until the power LED in your own Linksys WiFi extender turns to strong vanilla.
- Press that the WPS button found in the side or back panel of the device.
Significant Notice: whilst configuring your Linksys WiFi extender without visiting linksys com, ensure both your home WiFi router and wireless extender have in exactly the identical room.